SEAMOSS GEL 9 OZ (Chondrus Crispus)
Humble Healing Holistic Herbs
Sea moss (Chondrus Crispus) contains potassium chloride, which helps the body reduce inflammation and people take it to lower their risk of infections because of its positive impact on the immune system. Otote sums it up as a no-lose additive: "Sea moss when you're ill is a win, and sea moss when you're healthy is a win, it's a win-win."
Seamoss has iodine, bromides, and 92 minerals in total. The seamoss gets the nutrients from a rock that it holds on to. The scientific term is ionthropherosis. Afterwards it is harvested, boiled, cooled, and then boiled to gel. This particular seamoss is from the Atlantic Ocean.
Dr. Sebi loved seamoss and often spoke about the seamoss from Honduras. Check out his video below.
- Organic Irish Sea Moss - scientific name which is Chondrus crispus helps the body fight back against everyday aging and inflammation. It is an anti-inflammatory, anti-aging, anti-bacterial, and anti-viral. It’s scientifically proven to help prevent and relieve cold and flu-like symptoms.
- Elderberry – Is used as an immune booster and aids in support. This alkaline berry is jam packed with antioxidants and vitamins that can help boost your immune system. It could help tame inflammation, decrease stress, and help protect the functions of the heart. Elderberry has also scientifically proven to prevent and ease cold and flu like symptoms.
- Burro Banana – are low in fat and calories, It is high potassium and also contain a significant amount of minerals like calcium, iron, zinc, and selenium.
- Organic Strawberry – can help increase HDL (good cholesterol), lower blood pressure, and is also an antioxidant. Strawberries are sodium-free, fat-free, & cholesterol-free.
- Store and refrigerate your Sea Moss Gel immediately upon delivery.
- It can be kept refrigerated for 4 weeks.
- 1-2 tablespoon is the recommended amount daily.