Humble Healing Holistic Herbs is NOW HIRING for our new alternative health care center located in the medical center of San Bernardino, Ca off of Hospitality Lane near interstate 10 & 215.
Employment will begin between late June and mid August as we are currently remodeling, furnishing, and preparing the Health Center. Scrubs are included.
Interviews will take place June 28th - July 3rd at our facility.
Please send resumes to Info@HumbleHealingHerbs.Com and put "Resume" in the subject line.
* Applications will not be considered without a resume!
🌟Bilingual Front Office Receptionist / $17.00 per hr / Part Time / Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm or 2pm - 6pm and Sat 11am - 3pm
🌟Front Office Receptionist / $16.50 per hr / Part Time / Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm or 2pm - 6pm and Sat 11am - 3pm
🌟Personal Assistant / $20 per hr / Part Time with potential for Full Time in the near future. Mon - Fri 10am - 2pm or 2pm - 6pm and Sat 11am - 3pm
🌟Medical Coding & Billing / $35 per hr / Part Time with potential for Full Time (this position can be virtual) Hours will vary.
Medical Coding & Billing
- 1+ years Home Health billing experience or Medical Coding & Billing Certificate
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of Medical Coding & Billing
- Working knowledge of clearing house i.e Office Ally, Waystar, Zirmed, Navicure etc
- Excellent PC skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize daily workload
- Knowledge to access DDE the Medicare system
- Time management and organizational skills
- Exceptional ability to professionally communicate
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced work environment
- Self-motivation and the ability to work well with a team
- Understanding/knowledge of EOB, RADs, ERA
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Discretion and trustworthiness: you will often be party of confidential information.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask.
- The ability to be proactive and take the initiative.
- Tact and diplomacy.
- Communication skills.
Information below is for Fluent Bilingual English/Spanish Front Office Receptionist, Front Office Receptionist, & On Call Front Office Receptionist positions.
- Medical Office Experience, 1 year (Preferred)
- Front/Back Office Experience, 1 year (Preferred)
- Medical Terminology, 1 year (Preferred)
Humble Healing Holistic Health Center is seeking a medical assistant/receptionist who will perform primarily back/front office and clerical office duties.
The key qualities are attention to detail and good written and spoken communication skills.
Key tasks include:
-taking phone calls
-serving as assistant to the doctor/nutritionist
-insurance and medication prior authorizations
-fluency with basic computer software (Microsoft Office)
-assisting where needed
Humble Healing Holistic Health Center Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented -- quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented -- results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable -- traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented -- supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented -- cooperative and collaborative